Plumbing and heating
Plumbing and heating
It cannot be stressed how dangerous this toxic gas can be. It can have a devastating effect on human health, yet you cannot see it, smell it, or taste it. For most of us, it is the most dangerous gas we may ever encounter. In low concentrations, it can cause dizziness, nausea and palpitations. In higher concentrations, it can kill within minutes.
Every gas appliance produces carbon monoxide a by-product of burning natural gas to produce heat. Fact! An efficient, well-maintained appliance produces carbon monoxide in only small quantities and ordinarily does not present a significant risk to your own or your family's health. However, a gas appliance that is used, day after day, week after week, without any significant maintenance or safeguarding will likely become more dangerous over time as the appliance's components begin to clog up with dust, debris and other possible contaminants.
If you purchased a new car, but never got it serviced, would you realistically expect it to be still running in pristine condition after 50,000 miles? I'm sure not. So why should gas appliances be any different? Gas appliances should be serviced every 12 months at the very least in order to make sure they are operating efficiently, and also to minimise the risk of them producing this dangerous gas. Even room sealed appliances can still present a risk if a fault develops but it is left unattended. Don't delay - get your appliances checked out and serviced by a qualified gas engineer like myself.

We are located at:


Springwood Lane Fordsdale

Stockport

SK6 4JL

Contact us today!

If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:

 

+44 7980 004267 +44 7980 004267

robinmackie75@yahoo.co.uk

 

Or use our contact form.

Get social with us.

Print Print | Sitemap
Call me now on 07980 004267